97O'Curry, Eugene. On the Manners and Customs of the Ancient Irish. London: Williams and Norgate, 1873. III, p. 12.

The author writes, "Tea the wife of Eremon one of the Milesian brothers who took Erinn from the Tuatha Dé Danann. It was because Tea was in accordance with her own request buried in the rampart of this primitive house that the name of Tea Mur that is Tea's Mur or rampart now Tara was first given to the hill by the Milesians. A small mound remained still at the time of Cuan O' Lothchain about the year 1000 as the remains of this once famous mound but all vestiges of it have now disappeared though its situation is still pointed out as a little hill which lies to the south between the Foradh and Cormac's House."

One possible location for Tea Mur (or Múr Tea) may be a small mound that was incorporated into the inner bank of the Forad.